Itís all about tapping into the right audience who are receptive to your products and services. Running Room delivers that audience. Running Room sites attract people interested in sport and well-being. They come to our site for information, advice, discussion, purchasing, training program instruction and event information. Multiple banner ad placements and hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors allow advertisers to generate a high volume of impressions targeted to this active customer base.
In addition, Running Room has fostered a valuable database of over 300,000 email subscribers who have opted in to receiving information about health and fitness related products, services and events.
Web Banner Ads
- Absolute Unique Visitor: 350,000 plus unique visitors per month
- Number of Visit: 500,000 plus visits per month
- Page Views: 2 Million per month
Web Advertising Tools
Views (impressions): Each time someone logs onto a page where your ad is populated. You purchase these by the thousand (CPM).
- Delivery Options
- Smoothly deliver campaigns across a given timeline, or frontload impressions
- Rotate different ad creative within a campaign
- Static or animated ads are supported
- Delivery capping (Maximum number of impressions served to a user for a given period)
Linking: One Click through URL per banner ad
Statistics and Reporting: Impression and click through data can be reported during and after campaign
Web Banner Placement
- Leaderboard: Appear on top of all internal Running Room URL's
- Big Box: Appear on the right hand side of all event and training program registartion pages
- Race Box: Appear on the bottom of all event registartion pages
|# of AD views||Leaderboard
(728 x 90)
(300 x 250)
(300 x 150)
|Up to 200,000||$15.00||$30.00||$20.00|
|Up to 400,000||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00|
Example: Leaderboard Banner (728 x 90)
Request of 80,000 Ad Views @$20.00 per thousand views
80 x $20.00 = $1,600
Web Banner Requirements
- Basic Ad
- All banners with a white background must have a border of at least 1 pixel.
- Banners can loop a maximum of 3 times.
- Companies supplying their own ad banners need to submit creative 48 hours (2 business days) before placement.
- Creative must not auto download additional media, spawn additional ads or ask the user to download plug-ins.
- Click-thru URL needs to be provided and may not exceed 512 characters.
- Click-thrus for third-party served ads must be collected by third-party ad server. We will provide reporting on impressions delivered data at end of campaign.
- The Running Room reserves the right to approve or decline a basic media ad campaign if delivery of site content or user experience is compromised.
|Ad Type||Dimension (Pixels)||File Size||Media Type|
|Big Box||300 x 250||2 MB or less||gif, animated gif, jpg, png|
|Leaderboard||728 x 90||2 MB or less||gif, animated gif, jpg, png|
|Race box||300 x 150||2 MB or less||gif, animated gif, jpg, png|
Constant Contact Email Blast
Opt-in database of over 275,000 members (210,000 English , 30,000 French, 35,000 USA)
- Full Body Constant Contact e-Blast - $17,000
- Constant Contact e-Blast Banner - $3,500
Constant Contact Requirements
|Dimension (Pixels)||File Size||Media Type|
|Constant Contact||728 x any height||2 MB or less||gif, animated gif, jpg, png|
|Constant Contact Banner||Min: 728 x 140
Max: 728 x 240
|2 MB or less||gif, animated gif, jpg, png|
Social Media Advertising Options
Running Roomís community focus persists online through its various social media platforms. Sponsored content leverages the Running Room brand to better convey a trusted message.