Established in 1984, the Running Room's focus is at the grass roots level in providing all runners with products and services to assist them in acheiving their desired individual level of fitness... from start to finish.
The Running Room Magazine is your magazine with many articles written by you, the reader. In addition to training tips, new products, and informative articles by running experts there are articles on goal setting, motivation and inspirational stories about real people in each community across North America.
From an advertising perspective, Running Room readers are an ideal audience to capture. With an average age ranging from 20-45, you are sure to grab the attention of a diverse market of people.
- Our Customer
- Participants - 37 million runners in North America
- Average income - $62,100
- 31% earn above - $75,000 annually
- Median Age - 34 years old
- Male - 36%
- Female - 64%
- Advanced Education - 85.1%
- Attitude - High energy, dedicated professional executives who put energy into performing at their peak and bask in the prestige of achievement.
- Some Facts
- North America's largest specialty running store with over 80 locations
- Running Room Run Club - Same time at any store
- Sponsoring over 800 events each year
Running Room Magazine started as a single page newsletter 27 years ago. It has since expanded to a full publication, published 6 times a year. It currently has a circulation to over 200,000 adults across Canada. Additionally, it is published online for Canada in English and French and for the USA in English. According to Z-mags statistics, an additional 16,000 views of the magazine occur online of these bimonthly publications. We are proud to have reduced our printed Magazines by over 50, 000, encouraging our readers to follow our “Go Green” initiative and read our publication online! Over 150,000+ magazines are produced on a bi-monthly basis.
2010 Regional Distribution
- Running Room has the creative energy to develop programs that fit your marketing goals:
- themed issues
- special sections
- sponsoring the events listings
- targeting special events and races