558 Utica Court Boulder, Colorado, 80304
- 1969 - Yale University, BA, Psychology/ Premed.
- 1974 - University Of Florida School
of Law, JD
- 1975 - Admitted to the Colorado Bar
- 1977 - Present-President, Frank Shorter Sports (Sportswear), US, Canada, and Japan
- 1978 - Present-Color Commentator including , NBC-TV at the 88, 92 , 96, and 00 Olympic Games
- 1978 - Present-professional runner-public and motivational speaker on sports and business and law.
- 2000 - 2003 - Founding Chairman (USADA)
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND AWARDS:
- 1972 - Olympic Marathon Gold Medalist-U.S. Olympic Trials Marathon Winner
- 1976 - Olympic Marathon Silver Medalist-U.S. Olympic Trials Marathon Winner
- 1972,1976 - U.S Olympic Trials 10,000 m Winner
- 1971-Pan American Games Marathon and 10,000 m Gold Medalist
- Five Time National 10,000 m Champion
- Four Time National Cross-country Champion
- Four Time Winner of the Fukuoka, Japan Marathon Championship
- 1972 Sullivan Award Winner (Outstanding American Amateur Athlete)
- US Olympic Hall of Fame
- US Track and Field Hall of Fame
- US Distance Running Hall of Fame
- Children's health Issues - Promoting K-12 exercise and proper nutrition programs in public schools.
- Child Welfare Issues - Giving an equal start in the educational race to disadvantaged and displaced children.
- Providing the public accurate information on anti doping issues
- Advisory Board Member - Boulder Center for Sports Medicine
Thanks, as always,